skip to main |
skip to sidebar
If I were to die today I would have no regrets
No compunction over things I did not do
I have been around, and I’m back
From here to eternity,
that’s the trip I’ve been missing
To have the luxury of enjoy this life,
for all that is worth
with all its miseries and all its glories
that’s all someone can ask for:
Been up and been down
the food chain is always like that
Known poverty and hunger,
And been ad nauseam full
I enjoyed love
Suffer it too
I’ve been filled with hate,
angriness all around
The lust for power
Something delusional,
That’s its there but it’s not
In the end doesn’t matter
Going to be in the same place
Six feet under
If I were to die today I would not be sad
Would do nothing to prevent
And boy, you know that I want to live
Because to die is to live
In the thoughts of people all around
Regretful consolation
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario