When all it's said 'n' done
I've been telling you that it is OVER, but you won't listen
Nor that you've been willing to, so.
So what? That's supposed to make me feel better somehow? How can you get over something like that?
Something like what? Was it love? An obssession, then? What is it, buddy? Before yelling at me try to get to know yourself just a little better, would you?
What I'm feeling? You want to know what the HELL I'm feeling, huh? Well, I tell you: despondent, forceless, and alone. I'm feeling so bad actually that I don't have the strengh to get up and punch you like I should, you know.
Please, get a grip on yourself and listen to me, kiddo. This is not the end, nor is it the beggining of anything. Life seldom works like that, you know. Life is an endless farce of a circle, that goes on and on until we're dead. That what's matter, by the way. You have to die well. But to do so you have to live well. So, please, LIVE ON, buddy boy. Pain and all that crap notwithstanding.
I don't want to live on, but I don't want to die either. I want to hide under the blanket and dissapear.
You do that then, 'cause tomorrow you have a long day ahead of you.
(Estas son las discusiones que suelo tener conmigo mismo. Y no, que sean en inglés no es bueno. It's pretty serious, actually.)
Nor that you've been willing to, so.
So what? That's supposed to make me feel better somehow? How can you get over something like that?
Something like what? Was it love? An obssession, then? What is it, buddy? Before yelling at me try to get to know yourself just a little better, would you?
What I'm feeling? You want to know what the HELL I'm feeling, huh? Well, I tell you: despondent, forceless, and alone. I'm feeling so bad actually that I don't have the strengh to get up and punch you like I should, you know.
Please, get a grip on yourself and listen to me, kiddo. This is not the end, nor is it the beggining of anything. Life seldom works like that, you know. Life is an endless farce of a circle, that goes on and on until we're dead. That what's matter, by the way. You have to die well. But to do so you have to live well. So, please, LIVE ON, buddy boy. Pain and all that crap notwithstanding.
I don't want to live on, but I don't want to die either. I want to hide under the blanket and dissapear.
You do that then, 'cause tomorrow you have a long day ahead of you.
(Estas son las discusiones que suelo tener conmigo mismo. Y no, que sean en inglés no es bueno. It's pretty serious, actually.)

2 comentarios:
Veo que no soy la única que tiene conversaciones algo violentas conmigo misma, y en inglés... we are so incredibly insane. Oh well. ;)
Un abrazo y felíz finde.
Increiblemente loco... si, eso me describe bastante bien creo.
Que tengas conversaciones contigo en ingles es natural en un pais angloparlante. Que yo la tenga en Argentina no es tan normal.
Pero bueno, como dijo un gran pero olvidado filosofo: ES LO QUE HAY!
Publicar un comentario